We Don’t Beat Around The Bush
While we know our work speaks for itself, don’t take it from us - see what our customers say about their experience with our team.
What Are the Signs of Problems With Drains and Sewer Lines?
There are several signs that indicate problems with drains and sewer lines. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Slow draining: If water is draining slowly from your sink, shower, bathtub, or toilet, it could be a sign of a clogged drain.
- Foul odors: If you notice a foul smell coming from your drains, the culprit could be a blockage in your sewer line.
- Gurgling sounds: If you hear gurgling sounds coming from your toilet or sink, air is trying to escape from a clog somewhere in your drain or sewer lines.
- Wet spots in your yard: If you notice wet spots in your yard, it could be a sign of a broken sewer line.
- Mold growth: If you notice mold growing around your drains, it could be a sign of a leaky pipe or a clog that needs to be taken care of.
- Multiple clogged drains: If multiple drains in your home are clogged at the same time, it could be a sign that your sewer line is damaged or completely clogged.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to address the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your plumbing system. Don't wait to contact a professional plumber from Trailblazer Plumbing to diagnose and fix the issue. Based locally in Lockport, we service a wide area including Joliet, Orland Park, and the surrounding areas of Will County.
Why Do My Drains Keep Clogging?
Does it seem like you're constantly dealing with slow drains? Does it take more than one flush to clear the toilet bowl, or do you frequently have sink or shower drains that take forever to empty? What about drains that gurgle, bubble, and smell terrible?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” the problem may not just be a superficial drain clog. The problem may reside deeper in your sewer line.
Frequent clogs and/or multiple drain backups are a sign that there is a serious obstruction in your sewer line that needs to be cleared. These symptoms could also point to a cracked, crushed, or otherwise damaged sewer line that is impeding the free flow of water through the line. Don't delay in contacting a plumber to resolve this issue ASAP. The solution may be as simple as a hydro jetting service, or you may need to get a quote for sewer repairs.
If you suspect that your drain and/or sewer line needs attention, we can help. Call (815) 855-5085 now for service in Lockport or the surrounding areas of Will County.
Call the Best, Flush the Rest
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at 815-855-5085 or complete the form below.